Job Title: Bioinformatics Research Associate
Job Location: Somerville, MA (remote for now)
- BA or MS in computational biology, bioinformatics, or related field
- Familiarity with big data analysis and visualization, especially using Python
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to adapt to a fast–paced startup environment and perform analyses in a time sensitive manner
- Strong organizational and communications skills
- Passion, humility, and excitement to drive research forward
Additional Desired Skills & Experience (not required)
- Familiarity with cloud computing, in particular Google Cloud Platform
- Familiarity with code parallelization
- Familiarity with microbiology, microbial genomics, and/or immunology
Description: As a member of our Data Science team, your mission is to develop tools and execute analyses to support development of successful microbial therapies. You will further our microbial drug development platform by mining microbial datasets, developing our statistical analysis platform, and working closely with both bench scientists and clinicians to test functional hypotheses about microbial community disease.
Application and Further Information: See more information here.
Expiration Date: n/a