Job Title: Development Associate, Analytical Development
Employer: Finch Therapeutics
Location: Somerville, MA
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, Microbiology, or Biochemistry with minimum 1-2 years’ relevant industry experience.
- Strong background microbiology techniques and hands-on experience with molecular biology techniques (e.g., qPCR, ddPCR, DNA extraction, sanger sequencing).
- Direct experience working with live biotherapeutics or live vaccines is highly desired.
- Experience working with anaerobic microorganisms and compendial USP methods is a plus.
- Critical understanding of the importance of documentation and data traceability.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, organized and methodical, and ability to effectively perform tasks as directed by supervisor or according to a SOP.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and statistical analysis.
- Team player with demonstrated ability to work with both internal and external collaborators
Description: Finch is looking to hire a detailed oriented and driven Development Associate, Analytical Development, who will be responsible in developing and performing analytical methods for drug products in Finch’s pipeline. As an integral part of the Analytical Development team, the successful candidate will carry out laboratory work, establish protocols, and support cross-functional teams in Research and Development, Quality and Manufacturing. This position reports to a Senior Scientist.
Application and Further Information: Learn more here.
Expiration Date: n/a