Job Title: Research Associate
Job Location: Cambridge, MA
- BS or MS in Biology, Bioengineering or a related discipline
- At least 1 year of work experience in a laboratory setting
- Experience with animal experiments
- Experience with microbial culture (experience with anaerobic bacteria is a plus)
- Experience with molecular assays (PCR, cloning, gel electrophoresis,
- Adaptive, able to work both collaboratively and independently
- Self-starter attitude towards learning new techniques and assuming new responsibilities
- Excellent communication, organizational, and critical thinking skills
- Comfortable working in a highly cross-disciplinary environment
Description: Tenza is seeking a motivated individual to join us as a Research Associate (RA). The RA will be contributing to key aspects of our proof-of-concept work with our therapeutic candidates for a wide variety of gastrointestinal diseases, and will work closely with our Principal Scientists in this effort. This will involve assisting with the preparation of Tenza’s proprietary microbial therapeutics, and their subsequent testing in animal disease models. As a fast-paced, early-stage start-up, the RA will be a key member of our team -As such, the RA’s responsibilities will require the ability to work some weeknights, weekends and holidays. While hands-on experience with microbiology and mouse models is preferred, training will be provided as necessary.
Application and Further Information: To apply, send CV and a cover letter to Dr. Anik Debnath (email@example.com).
Expiration Date: n/a