The Microbial Sciences Initiative at Harvard University is an intellectual epicenter of microbiology.
MSI was founded on the belief that research flourishes where communication and collaboration are maximized. MSI is a cross-campus entity uniting more than 100 research laboratories at Harvard University and nucleating microbe-based innovation across New England.
Image: Lab in a Ball #2, by Lisa Goers, Ph.D. Image description: A research laboratory is reflected, inverted, in a glass sphere held in the palm of a researcher's hand.
- @pgirguis @HarvardMSI @realelectromom @BejaLab @envirophage @Liutlr @AnaMaPorras @dsgoodsell @tdanino @ActinoArtist Thank you @pgirguis and @HarvardMSI! It was a great day, and a wonderful opportunity to share our work and interact with the MSI community!
- Enjoying @HarvardMSI so much! Equally in terms of the #microbiology talks & the #sciart ! Now showcasing @dsgoodsell stunning art. His work is very special to me as it’s some of the 1st visuals I saw when starting out in my #microbiology path 🦠🧬🧫 #MSISYMPOSIUM t.co/JpcFYQzRY5
- David Goodsell's work is an astonishing and effective way of "seeing" microbes with our own eyes. It's art in its own right, and it packs technically accurate information about the cellular layout of microorganisms. #MSIsymposium t.co/93T8s6OEA6
- Great talk just now by @realelectromom gives us all many exciting questions to ponder, including: Is EET involved in the human microbiome & Eukaryogenesis? No doubt the answer is yes! 👌🏻😃⚡️💥 t.co/2Vvdm0TaOk
- Happening now! t.co/b7IOUlfff8