The Microbial Sciences Initiative is an open microbiology community based out of Harvard University serving the microbe-curious both within and beyond our university.
Image: Lab in a Ball #2, by Lisa Goers, Ph.D. Image description: A research laboratory is reflected, inverted, in a glass sphere held in the palm of a researcher's hand.
- It's happening! Our first meeting of the year will be TODAY at 4p ET! Come learn about ways to get involved and to hear about cool science from Dr. Alvaro Sanchez! RSVP: t.co/0ShLLuCnn4
- Congrats @BalskusLab !! t.co/rDf9PJZ2Lk
- Hey #Scientists, are you considering a position in government? If so, check out the new @UCSUSA toolkit where we provide tips and guidance for navigating the application process! t.co/8ag9fbs5WX
- Yahoo! Excited to have @BillHanage for the first MSI monthly seminar of the new academic year. t.co/vgAwguZz0b
- @maggiemae362 @BillHanage Yes! It will be archived on our YouTube channel. t.co/flb4IYvgXl